(CLOSED) Session 3, Technology Transitions & Public Safety Workshop: Cyber Risks to Commercial, Public and Governmental Networks During and After the Transition

The comment period for this discussion forum closed on 5/1/2014.

Session 3 Overview: This session examined the challenges that cyber exploits pose for public safety communications and operations. Session participants were presented with various scenarios positing different types of cyber exploits that could disrupt emergency communications and operations in an all-IP environment.

To participate in the discussion on Session 3: Cyber Risks to Commercial, Public and Governmental Networks During and After the Transition of the April 17, 2014 Technology Transitions and Public Safety Workshop please sign in at the top right hand corner of the page by providing your name and email address.

Once signed in, you may submit a comment and/or reply to an existing comment. You may also vote on comments other people have submitted. Although your comment will be part of the record, your vote is only a show of support for an idea that has been submitted; it will not be considered part of the record.

All comments must be submitted by May 1, 2014 at 5 p.m. EDT. Your Comments will be part of the official record in this proceeding, and will be placed in GN Docket No. 13-5.

All comments must adhere to the FCC Comment Policy. We reserve the right to remove any comment that violates the Comment Policy.

Please participate in the other Technology Transition & Public Safety Workshop Sessions:

Share your thoughts on Session 3: Cyber Risks to Commercial, Public and Governmental Networks During and After the Transition

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Anthony G Bryant 2123 Courtland Avenue Charleston South Carolina 29403 843-722-7432

I support the new posture of the FCC regarding making the 911 services more user friendly to citizen , In particular evolving 911 services to non emergency regarding addressing issue such as concerns for " pot holes ' which was a example by a panelist for the blue pages is not user friendly for many citizens . I would like to address commercial companies that do not have their mapping consistent with EMS state policy for example i filed a complaint to the FCC and DOJ regarding the physical address attached to this comment being deemed my Mapquest GOOGLE on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

(CLOSED) Session 3, Technology Transitions & Public Safety Workshop: Cyber Risks to Commercial, Public and Governmental Networks During and After the Transition

Feedback and Knowledge Base